pixel shader problems
i have a crappy video card, that has no pixel shader supported so i was wondering if theres any video plugins that dont need pixel shader to be able to load up and work decently well, or at least work

Sponsored links

no there arent,at least you have to own pixel shader 1.1 i think to be able to do some workarround using a program i think,but it will be very slow beacuse you are emulating shaders for an emulator XD,please dont even try
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
you can use GSdx plugin with the Direct3D9 (software) renderer, it should work but it will be very slow.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
buy a new GC..
better than get an eyesore playing slowmo game Tongue
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
okay thnaks for the help, my computer is a old 2002 made one that ive slowly upgraded over the years, im just broke right now so i cant buy a new video card
anyway what GC u use??
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
i use a nivida geforece4 mx440 one, i no its very crappy, but it gets the job done in most things i play(i usally play the old and tried games such as starcraft, etc.) so its never been a prioity to upgrade
I'm afraid you wouldn't get anything close to playable on even the most top of the line machine from 2002. You're better off sticking to older systems (PS1, N64, SNES, Saturn, etc) And by the sounds of it, your PC would have been much closer to the bottom of the barrel even then.
[Image: 2748844.png]
right now its almost al just the shell so far, ive been uping it over the years, so now it has a lot more ram, cpu, etc just havent actully updated the video card, or sound stff