Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
playstation 2 mac address
Ive been doing some funky stuff with my ps2 ( trying to run games over LAN network since my laser isint fresh anymore ) and i dunno how to obtain mac adress of my ps2, anyone can give me a hint?
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.

Sponsored links

did you try a simple nbtstat -a ip_of_your_PS2 ?
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
thanks, everything works now, i can play my games through LAN directly from my PC harddrive Smile Games run perfectly. If anyone is interested, the tool i used is "Open PS2 Loader".
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
This is cool. How it works ?? The program loads ps2 isos that are on the hdd and through lan send it directly into the ps2 hardware ??
Is there one for PS3 ??
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

something like that along with internet play (in the long future) should be implemented someday in the emulator Smile
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Well it doesn't make sense, this program kills the need for an emulator. Why bother putting that into pcsx2 ?? So it can load games on the real ps2 ??
Doesn't make sense to me.

nono this program needs a real ps2 to do all the job and the hdd of the pc. i mean to "create" plugins for lan and internet play through emulator (for internet play i mean something like the net play u could use with epsxe but more advanced)

all without the use of a ps2
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Oh I see ! Now it's much clearer Smile