pleaaaaaaaaase HELLLLP!
Sad 
Hey guys iam new to pcsx2 i downloaded the new beta
and read the guide step by step i configed the emulator and got the
usa bios v2.00
but when i try to excute or run a game
shows a black window for a sec and the emulator closes no errors or any thing Sad
I tried reinstalling no use !Sad
please help
the game iam trying to run is compitble and my system specs are
RAM : 1GB
VGA : intel gma 82945g pixel sharder 2.0
CPU : 3.0 GHZ
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP!!SadSadSad[/size]

Sponsored links

your cpu is a dual core ? or a single one?,anyway which game are you trying to run,and show us your pcsx2 settings
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
You need a graphics card with pixel shaders 3 or higher for PCSX2 to work. Get a new PC.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Older gsdx versions support pixel shader 2.0 (Version 0.1.14 I think). But I would not get my hopes up if I were you.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
sorry i did not answer you guys sooner
but in the past couple of days i was messing around with the program and i reinstalled it ones
but this time i put the bios in the folder befor i started the program for the first time
and i did not change the config and it WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!
the game started but it was veeeeeeery slow
but at least it worked
besides bositman in the guide that you wrote it says that the gsdx supports pixel sharder 2.0
although it worked i still want to know what caused the proplem so i dont run throw it again
my cpu is dual core supports sse2
i would be greatfull if you answer me
The really old GSdx did half support P.S.2 cards but it has been dropped since ages now...you probably got it to work with 0.9.6 but 0.9.7 (and future versions) will not. Besides as you saw yourself, it's so slow there is not much point Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok so the proplem is the vediocard or what???????
Well you need to put native in gsdx settings,and enable some speedhacks.BTW which games you wanted to play?
Black screen in native resolution will not help that much. As Bositman already told he'll need a more powerful machine to play PCSX2. He can find that old version that ran in shader v2 but it will be so slow that does not compensate.
Imagination is where we are truly real
guys the program started closing again
i dont care if the game is slow i,ll figure it out
but what should i do to stop this
no body answered my qustion yet
pleaaaase
oh i forgot
the game i wanna play is
Avatar the last air bender: into the inferno