please help
Okay i have been reading around a lot about this "cheats" folder and i seriously do not understand what i am supposed to be doing with it. it was a lot simpler to just paste the gs codes in the older versions than the 9.7, but they play a lot slower. can someone please explain to me how i can properly compose a .pnach file or how to make the ones i have function properly.

Sponsored links

First of all, the pnach file should be the crc no. of the game you're trying to play. Next, after you've created the actual pnach file, just paste in the cheats folder. Then check "Enable cheats" option in pcsx2 and fire up your game.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
Vid Card: Geforce 9400GT
Check the first post on this thread which have some useful links to guides and apps:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tches-here
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(11-14-2010, 04:47 PM)VaynardX Wrote: First of all, the pnach file should be the crc no. of the game you're trying to play. Next, after you've created the actual pnach file, just paste in the cheats folder. Then check "Enable cheats" option in pcsx2 and fire up your game.

Okay so the pnach file has to be the number of the game, (0x20600548), i got that much ( thanks to you of course) but what about the zerogs and such? ive attempted to input them with this patch generator as well, and idk what the hell im doing >.< i do appreciate your help
You will not need any kind of ZeroGS patch if you use GSdx anyway. The first post of the thread Shadow Lady posted above has very detailed info, which cover all your questions if you read them. And it has to be the CRC of the game, the one you posted does not look like a CRC.
[Image: newsig.jpg]