please help
Question 
hi,

i have install pcsx2 . but, i don't know what the best configuration to my laptop my video card is : Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

and, this my CPU properties

http://s10.postimg.org/5g5fvveax/Capture.png

please help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

what is your dedicated video card?
you may post CPU-Z under the "Graphics" Tab.
if you don't have an Ati,Nvidia graphic adapter then it's impossible to run it,best config almost impossible.
check my sig for some help
this is but, i see some people have the same video card and there run pcsx2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-19-2013, 03:36 AM)ahmed-tea Wrote: this is but, i see some people have the same video card and there run pcsx2

No, not really. People claiming it on random forums or youtube are either lying to you, or... well.. no... they are just lying to you. It's not just a matter of video card (though that is a huge issue in and of itself) but also your (in technological time) ancient dual core laptop processor.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(07-19-2013, 05:29 AM)Koji Wrote: No, not really. People claiming it on random forums or youtube are either lying to you, or... well.. no... they are just lying to you. It's not just a matter of video card (though that is a huge issue in and of itself) but also your (in technological time) ancient dual core laptop processor.
It's not THAT ancient. is supports SSE4.1, unlike what mine used to.

try the settings in my sig, see what that does for you
Too true, double checking the model numbers it's from January 09 making it just "really old". I was confusing it for the T5600 which dates back to 06... still, it's an older and slower laptop variant at 2ghz Wink
[Image: 2748844.png]