please please help me dear friend,..
You have to dump your BIOS from your PS2.
And...
(09-01-2015, 09:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: how did you get your bios ?
You haven't answered this question yet.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]

Sponsored links

(09-01-2015, 05:14 AM)sayedndm506 Wrote: i have cd which contains emulatr and smack.

I think this is just one of these copies that are sold in countries as Russia.

If you bought somewhere a disk containing the game and the emulator together with a bios you can not get support. The game you bought even if it appears to be official is a pirated game. The emulator you use is probably outdated and possibly custom build with some good or bad but unsupported modifications. The bios that is on the dvd is pirated as well. As this forum fears legal matters there is no support for pirated games/bios. To get support here you would need to rip your own disks and dump your own bios.

If you have followed the instructions on the main page and have really dumped your own iso and own bios and put everything together with pcsx2 on a dvd just for whatever reasons ignore what I said and try to redump your iso.
how to redump a own iso or bios plz tell me if it works well
1 - pop your original PS2 DVD in your dvd drive
2 - use imgburn to make your iso (www.imgburn.com)
3 - launch your iso from pcsx2

how to dump your bios : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Guide-to-...s-over-LAN
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-01-2015, 09:31 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: You have to dump your BIOS from your PS2.
And...

(09-01-2015, 09:31 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: You have to dump your BIOS from your PS2.
And...

i have bios[38.9mb] folder in emulator
As like bios+plugin+mmecard+snaps+states+log +other[69mb]
if you take your PS2 DVD, pop it in your real PS2, and switch your real PS2 on, does the game boot normally ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go