plugin load error
yow hellow i have a little prob as shown in the screen wehen i start pcsxe2 it shows me the plugin load failure :/ as shown ins the screen.

OS is windows 7 x32 ad hardware specs are shown in the sig link maybe someone can help me :/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: sysp-109882.gif]

Sponsored links

Switch GSDx to DirectX 10 mode.

If you still get a message about missing DLL's, update your DirectX to the August 2009 revision.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(10-09-2009, 09:32 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Switch GSDx to DirectX 10 mode.

If you still get a message about missing DLL's, update your DirectX to the August 2009 revision.

That file is part of August 2009,which means he need to update his directx
i alreadey did updated to the actual direct x version thats why im posting this ^^ that was the first i tried xD but it didnt helped ^^
(10-09-2009, 09:50 PM)Thalos Wrote: i alreadey did updated to the actual direct x version thats why im posting this ^^ that was the first i tried xD but it didnt helped ^^

Do you have that file inside your C:\Windows\System32 directory.
If you don't then that means that you don't have the newest directx.Try downloading the full package not the web installer
i dont have it inside... tried again the actual DX full installer the file wont come o.O
i tried web installer and full installer no use o.O wtf *kicks his windows*
(10-09-2009, 10:05 PM)Thalos Wrote: i dont have it inside... tried again the actual DX full installer the file wont come o.O
i tried web installer and full installer no use o.O wtf *kicks his windows*

Did you tried from here and if you did then is this file still missing?
of course from failsoft ehh >(microsoft) xD

still the same :/
So you used that exact link? The August 2009 redistributable?
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
no i sude the link from marse... of course the exact link aka your HERE link o.O
well maybe an idea would be an teamviewer solutioun so u can check it up yourself oOhmy would be my idea