pnach codes region convert
anyway of converting pal cheats to ntsc-u?

Sponsored links

There was some tool somewhere here but I don't remember by who it was or what was the name of the tool.
What it was doing it was:
1.Put your code(something easy to find using memory searching tool makes things easier)
2.Find the same code for the other region of the game(either you find it by searching google or someone else that have the game(the other region)and search for the code by using memory searching tool and post it here)
3.Put the codes into the tool,the tool calculates the difference and then the tool convert all of the codes to the other region by using the difference)

This is not 100% working method and the "converted" codes may not work

As I said,I don't remember who made it but I have a feeling that it was not someone not known here
I found it but sadly it's from tadatada...he left the forum and delete all of his posts and tools and I never find out why(he also posted some other useful tools which are also gone)

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Cheat-Add...PS2-Cheats
Maybe someone here keeps the tool
wow i tried looking for the tool but no one seems to have reuploaded it. guess i'll have to take plan b, download the pal version and convert my games save to -ntsc-u if possible. (game is suikoden v btw trying to follow the ps2savebuilder method)

btw is the tool named pscx2otc?
(01-17-2017, 06:14 PM)Boratz Wrote: wow i tried looking for the tool but no one seems to have reuploaded it. guess i'll have to take plan b, download the pal version and convert my games save to -ntsc-u if possible. (game is suikoden v btw trying to follow the ps2savebuilder method)

btw is the tool named pscx2otc?

This is the tool.
I hope it is allowed to upload it here.
wow thanks alot but i think you should delete it now as i read in another thread, the community here doesnt really reupload other peoples work and some spite towards tadatada for suddenly leaving haha