prblems for cheats pcsx2
(04-12-2013, 05:34 PM)Killer bee Wrote: How I make it work
the cheats

???

supposedly is enough you move the files from the actual folder (../cheats/cheats) so there is one only folder named /cheats in there.

The simplest way is just dragging that folder over the first (parent) one, or right click the second, then "cortar" (cut), afterwards right click the first one and click "colar" (paste).
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

(04-12-2013, 05:42 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: ???

supposedly is enough you move the files from the actual folder (../cheats/cheats) so there is one only folder named /cheats in there.

The simplest way is just dragging that folder over the first (parent) one, or right click the second, then "cortar" (cut), afterwards right click the first one and click "colar" (paste).

Sorry, but I do not understand

you can specify
(04-14-2013, 04:11 PM)Killer bee Wrote: Sorry, but I do not understand

you can specify

There is a cheats folder inside the cheats folder, should be only one (based on the snapshot you provided).
(04-12-2013, 05:34 PM)Killer bee Wrote: How I make it work
the cheats

First you need to get the emulator to "find the file", it can not do it if the file is not inside the /cheats folder but inside a /cheats folder inside another /cheats folder.

Once that is done and "if" still having problems, come back and tell us.
es decir tengo que hacer 3 carpets cheats?

ups sorry im espanish
(04-14-2013, 08:25 PM)Killer bee Wrote: es decir tengo que hacer 3 carpets cheats?

ups sorry im espanish

no, es decir una carpeta solo es suficiente e necessario. "no, is to say one only folder is sufficient and necessary".
----
oops, sorry, I'm Brazilian Smile

Edit: Deduction tells me you got the cheat files inside a cheats folder already and moved the whole folder inside the existent cheat folders instead moving it to the PCSX2 root folder.
(04-14-2013, 10:20 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: no, es decir una carpeta solo es suficiente e necessario. "no, is to say one only folder is sufficient and necessary".
----
oops, sorry, I'm Brazilian Smile

Edit: Deduction tells me you got the cheat files inside a cheats folder already and moved the whole folder inside the existent cheat folders instead moving it to the PCSX2 root folder.

Perdon, no entiendo lo que quieres decirme xD puedes mandarmelo con fotos?

El cómo lo arreglo quiero decir
No offense here, but this forum is English only Smile
(04-15-2013, 03:29 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: No offense here, but this forum is English only Smile

does not matter, I can't see how to be clearer than stating there is a folder inside another folder with the same name when should exist only one.

There is just so much that can be done to help.

Still maybe something yet to attempt.

Draw a little square and imagine it is a folder, name it PCSX2

Now draw a second folder bellow and at right of the first, link them with a line and imagine it is inside the first one, call it "cheats"

draw a third square bellow and at right the second one, link them with a line, call it cheats also, imagine that second "cheats" folder inside the other "cheats" folder

Finally write "the cheat file is in there" and place an arrow pointing to the second cheats folder (the third of total squares in the draw) and then write "but should be there" at right of the first cheats folder (the second of total squares in the draw) and place an arrow pointing to it.

I hope that's enough to understand.
If that second folder is the problem, why not try to help him through Teamviewer? Smile