problem with directx10
I seem to have a little problem with directx10. I have a NVIDIA GeForce 9700M GT, which is compatible with directx10 and I have directx10 on my computer, but when I go to the graphics plugin in pcsx2, the only options I have are: Direct3D9 and null. There's no Direct3D10 in the list. I'm using gsdx 3068 0.1.16.

Any help would be greatly obliged.Sad

Thanks in advance.Smile

Sponsored links

Depends
1.You have to be with Vista or Windows 7 to use DirectX10 Mode
2.If you are with XP thats not possible
3.Make sure you have installed DirectX10 or update it.
4.I got nothin thats it! Tongue
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
All that SonicXPS2 already told plus updating the DirectX is a must even if the machine was built yesterday Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
If you have windows vista you need to have installed SP2 and the platform update for DirectX11 for it to show up.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thanks for the help, everyone. The problem was that I didn't have SP2 installed, so i installed that and directx11 and now it worksSmile

Thanks again.
Sonic actually there's a shell for winxp to get dx10 working under winxp. it was created when crysis was just released. Some people say we don't see any difference, but actually the graphics are definetly improved. Atleast for me it was heh. Eitherway DX10 & DX11 are still faster then DX9 on the newer cards, just like the higher the resolution + FSAA & AF will give u higher FPS with the newer generation of videocards Smile
(08-08-2010, 03:11 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: Sonic actually there's a shell for winxp to get dx10 working under winxp.

Doesn't work for PCSX2 and many other DX10 apps... unless you're using one that does and in that case it would be interesting to see which.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I didnt know about that.I think ill give this shell a try but i dont have to worry im installing Win7 Laugh
+a question im with GeForce 8600 GT,whats gonna be the difference with dx10 cuz im sure ill be minimal to zero
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
Sonic read here to know what dx10 or d3d10 really is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct3D#Direct3D_10