problem with pcsx2 0.9.6
ok i got everything i need but when i click the icon the ps2 output come up and this massage come up "an unhandled or unrecoverable occurred, with the message: bad allocation " i dont know what that means

and i just got tekken 4, trying to use pcsx2 0.9.5 to play it. but it wont work. should i burn it to a disc and run of that

Sponsored links

(03-13-2009, 04:13 AM)luffyhill27 Wrote: ok i got everything i need but when i click the icon the ps2 output come up and this massage come up "an unhandled or unrecoverable occurred, with the message: bad allocation " i dont know what that means

and i just got tekken 4, trying to use pcsx2 0.9.5 to play it. but it wont work. should i burn it to a disc and run of that

If you're using 9.5 I think the memory allocation problem still occurs with kaspersky and possibly other programs. The notes on 9.6 says it resolves that though, so either switch to 9.6 or uninstall the program allocating the memory.
first get the latest version 0.9.6 from the downloads page
http://www.pcsx2.net/downloads
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
o sorry the problem up top is on pcsx2 0.9.6, im just using 9.5 for now tell some one help me with this problem with error massage
did you try running the program as admin? (if using vista)
Windows 7 64bit

dont have vista, im using xp
(03-13-2009, 04:13 AM)luffyhill27 Wrote: should i burn it to a disc and run of that
was that a downloaded iso, if so then we won't give any support to you (we don't support piracy here) Closedeyes
Windows 7 64bit

im not trying to run a game here, what happens when i click on the icon the ps2 output come up and this massage come up "an unhandled or unrecoverable occurred, with the message: bad allocation " then it force me to close out, i cant even get to the watermoose (i think thats what its called)
try deleting the pcsx2.ini that is in the inis folder.
Windows 7 64bit

same thing happens after i configured it, could it be something wrong with the bio or one of the plugs