problem with saves...
hello.
i have a little problem with the saves of the emulator..when i play Persona 3 fes and load the save [via F3] everythings going ok...after a black screen the emulator restart himself somehow,i know its a little weird but i explain it with pictures:

[Image: Sinttulo-1.png]

that the image from i load the save state that i previously used the last time.

however,every things goes well before they show me the exp/items i got from the enemies,but after pressing X that what happens:

[Image: Sinttulo-2.jpg]

the emulator restart himself somehow.
but i take a look to the game running and that what appear:

[Image: Sinttulo-3.png]

i dont know what the hell is going on...i always played the game with saves states and that never happened me before.
and i dont think this is a problem of the configuration of the emulator,i used the " How to play "Shin Megami Tensei" Games (Guide) " to change the configuration,but after i finished i never touch them again ever.
i intented it with the pcsx2_1272 and with 0.9.6 and the same things going on.

please!!, help me!!.
thanks xD.

Sponsored links

On rare occasions game crashes can occur with any game. The emulator is not 100% accurate yet and may never be (ask some SNES emulator authors if their emus are 100% accurate and you might be surprised)

Unfortunately if you only used a single save state you may have backed yourself into a corner you can't get out from. It's very important to always use regular memorycard saves as well as save states in case something like this happens (or if you are transferring saves between PCSX versions)
[Image: 2748844.png]
(08-22-2009, 03:53 PM)Koji Wrote: On rare occasions game crashes can occur with any game. The emulator is not 100% accurate yet and may never be (ask some SNES emulator authors if their emus are 100% accurate and you might be surprised)

Unfortunately if you only used a single save state you may have backed yourself into a corner you can't get out from. It's very important to always use regular memorycard saves as well as save states in case something like this happens (or if you are transferring saves between PCSX versions)

ohhh...too bad for me,i didnt know that something like that will happen [because its never happened to me,not even with the snes emulator that i played a lot,too].

so...thats mean i have to start over from the last point i saved with the memory card? thankfully its not so far from the save state.

thank you very much Koji.