problem with the legend of spyro the eternal night emulation
Ok then, thanks for nothing

Sponsored links

You could upgrade your CPU, that would help, but for free, there isn't a lot you can do.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-01-2016, 09:19 PM)Abbadon Wrote: Hi guys... I decided to play some old games, but there is some problems. I have 100% speed and 60 fps at game process, but game is far from that, its like in slowmotion. But this problem appears only in set of missions, they have very long view distance.  I put EE at 2 and it became little bit better, but far from comfort. And there is a problem with input lag. Im using xbox 360 controller. Its working better with pokopom plugin than with Lilypad, but there is still delay like 0.25 sec. But i guess its ok.  Vsync is off. My configuration: intel core i5 2310 (4 cores 2.9 Ghz) Nvidia gtx 750 ti and 8 gb ROM. Win10.( Yeah I know that my processor is crappy) I tried all of renderers, and I think there is no difference.  Any suggestions?

here are some tweaks that may help :-
1- Choose OpenGl (Software) in Gsdx plugin after that djust Rendering threads to 4 threads .
2- Go to Audio(spu2) plugin and change Synchronizing mode to Async Mix (for better performance)
3-check MTVU in Speedhacks .
(07-05-2016, 11:43 AM)ibra_maky Wrote: here are some tweaks that may help :-
1- Choose OpenGl (Software) in Gsdx plugin after that djust Rendering threads to 4 threads .
2- Go to Audio(spu2) plugin and change Synchronizing mode to Async Mix (for better performance)
3-check MTVU in Speedhacks .

Well... Decided to try again... Menu is invisible with this settings
Have you tried lowering the EE cyclerate?
It effectively emulates a slower cpu in the ps2 so games that didn't massively stress it actually function better with it.

Most of the time people messing with speedhacks would instead have increased cyclerate which with worse hardware just makes it more unlikely to run well.
Radeon R9 270 2GB -  AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz - Windowa 7 x64 - 16GB DDR3 2133Mhz

(05-07-2017, 09:39 PM)sketchslayer Wrote: Have you tried lowering the EE cyclerate?
It effectively emulates a slower cpu in the ps2 so games that didn't massively stress it actually function better with it.

Most of the time people messing with speedhacks would instead have increased cyclerate which with worse hardware just makes it more unlikely to run well.

I didn't mess with hacks this time, it's -1 by default.
(05-07-2017, 09:58 PM)Abbadon Wrote: I didn't mess with hacks this time, it's -1 by default.

Maybe try -2 and see if it's better or just as bad.
Some games work drastically better with that lowered (such as ratchet and clank)
Radeon R9 270 2GB -  AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz - Windowa 7 x64 - 16GB DDR3 2133Mhz

(05-07-2017, 10:15 PM)sketchslayer Wrote: Maybe try -2 and see if it's better or just as bad.
Some games work drastically better with that lowered (such as ratchet and clank)

It worked. Still laggy in open areas. But at least playable. Thanks.