problema (en español porfa)
perdon por escrivir un post asi tan atravesado pero es que no entiendo nada de nada de ingles ademas soy nuevo entons fue la unica forma que vi de hacerlo perdonSadSadSad

al punto: lo que pasa es que cuando cargo el juego me abre pero despues de salir toda la precentacion se traba y abeces se cierra solo

juego: yu-gi-oh! capsule monster coliseum, god of war I y II
pc: windows 7
procesador: fenom II
video: envidia interna de 512
ram: 2gb

pd: no tengo mas juegos para probar hehehehe y pues yo creo que es algo en la configuracion pero no entiendo por que si segui toda la guia al pie de la letra y paso por paso

google traduction

problem (in Spanish porfa)
sorry for this written as a post so that pierced but I do not understand any English besides I'm new entons was the only way I saw of it perdonSadSadSad

to the point: what happens is that when I load the game but after I leave open all the locks and ABEC PRESENTATION closes only

Game: yu-gi-oh! capsule monster coliseum, god of war I and II
pc: windows 7
Processor: phenomenological II
video: 512 internal envy
RAM: 2GB

ps: I have no more games to test it hehehehe and I think it's something in the configuration but I do not understand that if all the owners to follow exactly, step by step

Sponsored links

change ur language.........................in english onlyy
(04-12-2010, 06:26 AM)ivakiba Wrote: to the point: what happens is that when I load the game but after I leave open all the locks and ABEC PRESENTATION closes only

unable to understand what ur saying(locks ABEC PRESENTATION)
(04-12-2010, 06:28 AM)samrat4u Wrote: change ur language.........................in english onlyy

yaaaaaaaa
to the point: what happens is that when I load the game but after I leave open all the locks and sometimes PRESENTATION closes only
what do u mean by PRESENTATION closes only??
the program closes
when you just show the home video where CONAMI out etc etc etc
okkk i get it... try changing ur bios or if nothink happens,,then try finding video skip patch for game
also try disabling all speed hacks and in advance settings.....clamp mode to full..may it work
I think he means the logos and whatnots that appear before every game starts, then comes the Opening. So before the opening it crashes.

Download the latest version of pcsx2 (Beta r1888) along with the latest plugin packs and give it another go.

Link: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta

Español:
Descarga la ultima version de pcsx2 ( La version Beta r1888) junto con los Plugins y trata nuevamente de correr el juego.

Enlace: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate
thats right master_dx
Like nothing happened
no patch for that game
probare con la beta