problems with startup PCSX2
today installed PCSX2 and select the ISO and carries it to be able to play , it shows only a small beginning of the game , right after the emulator to run , my monitor goes off and aprece the following message, ENERGY MANAGEMENT , give after on the PC continues , however the light of my monitor flashes and I have to reboot your PC whenever I load the game it happens what can I do to solve the problem

Sponsored links

(10-22-2015, 04:57 PM)educt12 Wrote: it shows only a small beginning of the game , right after the emulator to run , my monitor goes off and aprece the following message, ENERGY MANAGEMENT , give after on the PC continues , however the light of my monitor flashes and I have to reboot your PC whenever I load the game it happens what can I do to solve the problem

This is probably on your side rather than PCSX2, does this happen on any other applications ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(10-22-2015, 05:00 PM)ssakash Wrote: Isso provavelmente é, provavelmente, do seu lado, em vez de PCSX2, isso acontece em todas as outras aplicações?

not this happening only at startup PCSX2 and not another application
could you provide a screenshot of the proclaimed Energy management error message ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
and can you please stop specifying your font colour as black, people using the dark theme (which is default) cannot see it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yeah, I ignore back posts.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Doesn't bother me since I could see it clearly on my mobile for some reasons.
- Refraction
Just want to show the OP what this looks like to us dark theme users

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah. A quick way to make it readable is to select the text, but it's best just not to use it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-22-2015, 06:05 PM)ssakash Wrote: você poderia fornecer um screenshot da mensagem de erro Gestão de energia proclamou?

não é possível fornecer printscreen porque quando parece a mesagem o mo assim Nitor volta para appresentar imagens e correr atrás reinicialo como a tela fica preta e um pouco de luz piscando