production problem gambling
guys I have a problem then use this program to giocarae only dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 2 ... but I have a problem with playing the game ... during the menu and story mode and everything perfect but pretty much the fights are impossible to carry out because it goes to shots ...

Features Pc:

System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional version 2002 service pack 3

Computer: Intel ® Pentium ® Dual CPU E2200 2.20 GHz, 3.00 GB of RAM

Video Card: ASUS EAH5450 1 GB

when configuring pcsx2 makes me choose GS:

GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-SSE2-r5350]
GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSE41) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-SSE4-r5350]
GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSE3) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-r5350-SSE3]
GSnull Driver 0.1.0

WHICH PUT?? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Sponsored links

Based on your CPU, SSE3
Gsdx: http://i.imgur.com/udhPu.png

Windows 7 64-bit
Intel i5-3570k @ 3.40Ghz
Nvidia GeForce GTX670 DirectCU II
8Gb Ram
use the settings in my sig. I had an E2200
Deoxy you makes you select your video card not me why?
(11-26-2012, 10:52 PM)bigdm2012 Wrote: Deoxy you makes you select your video card not me why?

I'm not sure if understood the question. But his answer is correct, the choice of plugins there is such than they will make use of instructions that only the CPU can use.

So is not possible to use a plugin for SSE4 with a CPU that can't understand the new instructions from it, on the other side using a plugin below the best your CPU can manage is wasting a bit of performance.

The optimal solution is using the most advanced plugin your CPU can manage, SSE3 in that case.

As can be noticed, that choice is affected by the CPU, not the GPU (video card).
Imagination is where we are truly real
thanks to you for the help .. but I tried to use SSE3 but playback is always on jerky: (

I just noticed this message when I open the game (Dragon Ball):
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to PAL.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed: 50.00 fps

in the menu the fps is around 50.00 fps but when you start dueling 20.00 fps drops around you this will be the problem?? and how can I fix this??
(11-26-2012, 11:07 PM)bigdm2012 Wrote: thanks to you for the help .. but I tried to use SSE3 but playback is always on jerky: (

Well, you can always try SSE2 them, but I'm not sure it will help. SSE4 is going to fail even it can be forced with that CPU.

Sadly, it's jerky because the machine is on the bare minimal to run less demanding games, you may need to use and abuse speedhacks to get something playable and even then not all games.
I just noticed this message when I open the game (Dragon Ball):
. (UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to PAL
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed: 50.00 fps in the menu is about fps 50.00 fps but when you start a duel 20.00 fps drops to around that this will be the problem? and how can I fix this?
(11-26-2012, 11:14 PM)bigdm2012 Wrote: I just noticed this message when I open the game (Dragon Ball):
. (UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to PAL
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed: 50.00 fps in the menu is about fps 50.00 fps but when you start a duel 20.00 fps drops to around that this will be the problem? and how can I fix this?

Go to that "Game fixes" (under Config and than Emulation settings).

From there activate the Preset: box and advance it and test each one.

If even then you can't get playable FPS, you'll need a more modern machine with a much faster processor.

Getting only the raw clock is misleading, that machine performs worsen than a new core i3 at a fraction of that 2.2GHz. It's related with how many things the CPU can do by clock cycle.
I'm sorry but I can not find preset ... Where is it? I went to Config and then emulation settings then?? I'm sorry again and thanks for the time you're devoting