Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
program 1click= alot of clicks 1-200clicks exemple
Hi, someone in there knows one program, who do this? with one click mine he do like something 200 or more clicks??? thx im needing here one program like this, but idk one name to search or search for what think, thx

Sponsored links

And why are you posting this in a forum about a PS2 emulator???
Moved to off-topic.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I presume you are talking about something along the lines of macroing... something like AutoHotkey? You can record keystrokes etc. and then map them to either a key, or a script, or even convert into a .exe file.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
(01-25-2010, 12:23 AM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: I presume you are talking about something along the lines of macroing... something like AutoHotkey? You can record keystrokes etc. and then map them to either a key, or a script, or even convert into a .exe file.

well friend i just want one program for when i press start *for pass the bankai bug in the bleach if i pres 1x the program make alots of press u understand what im saying?? one program for i can make my ''start button'' an TURBO like the old turbo control of the snes *1press she do infinite clicks* and admin, sorry about the bad local i maked the post, one friend of here say to make make here in general, well thx brother for u DONT DELETE my topic and just moved he, cya
weird

10char
My rig: Malibal P150HM - Core i7-2760QM upto 3.5GHz - 8GB DDR3 @1600MHz - ATI 6990M 2GB GDDR5 - 500GB@7200RPMNinja
try to google "autoclicker" or something...
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
hey guys, i founded NOTHING, if someone can help me... I searched alots and nothing found, only virus and programs who promise and dont do ¬¬ thx
i really dont know what are you talking about...

edit:
if you have some programming skills, you can do it. just open a source file and make a 200 iterations loop. of course the action in each iteration will be to open this program you want it to be opened 200 times. just google something like "how to open a program in C#".
a program that does 200 clicks in 1.....

It sounds to me like you aren't talking about a program but rather a turbo controller.
Windows 7 - Asus G73jh-a1 - 17-720qm @ 1.6 GHz (2.8 GHz)(2.4ghz)(1.73ghz) - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 @ 700/1000 (sometimes oc to 800/1100) - 8 gig ram