progressive scan
nevermind

Sponsored links

(08-30-2012, 12:52 PM)AFK Wrote: I see in 1.0 changelog that progressive scan was implemented, then I test my sands of time PAL DVD, and in option selecting progressive scan indeed boosts the framerate to 60, but as soon as I leave that option menu, pcsx2 goes back to PAL mode, what did I miss?

Code:
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLES_519.18;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.01
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = PAL
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to PAL.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 50,00 fps
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to Progressive Scan.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 60,00 fps
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to PAL.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 50,00 fps

Hi,

realise that this may sound ridiculous, however, are you SURE you have accepted the changes for progressive scan in the options menu? As I remember, with Sands of Time you have to change to the option then when the progressive scan test has completed, you have to use X to confirm...At least I think that's the case...There are a few games where you have to do this and you think you've set it, only for it to revert because you haven't pressed accept...Or maybe that's just my idiocy....Oh yes, and Sands of Time does have a few flickering graphics objects in HW mode as I recall....
did you confirm the progressive mode after setting it?
Of course I did, it appears that you can set to progressive only on the first screen of the game at the balcony. Then it retains progressive mode. I do not remember if it was like that in real ps2 but I think not.