proper shutdown with controller possible?
(09-15-2015, 08:49 AM)willkuer Wrote: At the given link you will find a table containing a download column. Select the highest available download link.

The svn builds are quite old.

Here you can find a summary of the command line options

So I'm trying those links in the download column, but I don't see an executable anywhere. How do I actually run these? The link mentions having to use Visual C++ to run it, but I have no idea how that works. This is all I see in the download folder:

[Image: kchyr9.png]

Sponsored links

(09-15-2015, 03:04 PM)Magic815 Wrote: So I'm trying those links in the download column, but I don't see an executable anywhere. How do I actually run these? The link mentions having to use Visual C++ to run it, but I have no idea how that works. This is all I see in the download folder:

[Image: kchyr9.png]
I got the same question and would also be very pleased for a solution Smile
Is the buildbot broken? I am on my phone and can not check. It was sometimes broken in the last time since there was a huge cleanup of solution and build files. Just go one month into the past and it should work.
(09-15-2015, 11:17 PM)willkuer Wrote: Is the buildbot broken? I am on my phone and can not check. It was sometimes broken in the last time since there was a huge cleanup of solution and build files. Just go one month into the past and it should work.

Yea, looks like it broke.

Apparently the latest build that still has the .exe file is this one:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.p...indows-x86

Using that one, I am able to have the emulator fully exit when using the '--nogui' command AND there is no longer a rogue PCSX2.exe task that causes Kodi to hang.

Cheers!
Yes they just regnize that the latest fixes allowed the compilation again but somehow plugins and exe are not created or not at the proper path. I guess it will be fixed within the next days.