Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ps2 save games
is it at all possible to take a save file form my ps2 mem card and use it in pcsx2 if so plz elaborate on how

Sponsored links

is this in the right section? Unsure
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Yes.First you must have a way to copy your save from your PS2 memory card to your PC(you can use for example CodeBreaker,ARMAX,Ule and so on to copy the save to(if you have)your USB flash drive(it can be mp3/4 player too)or use Ule to copy it over network(if you have network connection between your pc and your ps2)
When you have the save into your pc,just use the program called mymc to open your pcsx2 card and import your save.

(07-17-2009, 06:23 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: is this in the right section? Unsure

Most likely not Tongue
I didn't even look at which sub-forum this thread is.
(07-17-2009, 06:26 AM)vsub Wrote: Yes.First you must have a way to copy your save from your PS2 memory card to your PC(you can use for example CodeBreaker,ARMAX,Ule and so on to copy the save to(if you have)your USB flash drive(it can be mp3/4 player too)or use Ule to copy it over network(if you have network connection between your pc and your ps2)
When you have the save into your pc,just use the program called mymc to open your pcsx2 card and import your save.

(07-17-2009, 06:23 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: is this in the right section? Unsure

Most likely not Tongue
I didn't even look at which sub-forum this thread is.

cool thx i will surely try this when i can get at my playstation well actualy im such a noob idk where to get thoses or what they are if at all possible plz tell me how i can get them