Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question
Hello

my question is can i play tenkaichi 3 on a pc

motherboard:msi sockel 775
cpu:intel celeron dual core e3200(2*2,4 ghz)
2048 mb ram(800mhz)
graphik:intel gma 310

Sponsored links

will be slow. Your GPU is crap and your CPU isn't very good for this very demanding game.

Just give it a try;
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
what I need to improve
If you want to get full FPS, CPU & GPU.

Buit i recommend you to upgrade your GPu first.
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
Quote:Your GPU is crap and your CPU isn't very good for this very demanding game.

GPU and CPU would be a good place to start.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
you should upgrade your gpu 1st as the others said.your cpu isn't totally slow,with some speedhacks u will get full speed in a lot of games.

Also if u don't have the money to also upgrade your cpu you can try to overclock it a little(at 2,8GHz for example)but don't even think of it unless you got a cpu cooler.
thx fo all ok my father buy a ne gpu:Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT 512MB PCIe

can i play tenkaichi 3 . what i need to buy
(12-13-2009, 06:52 PM)sum41 Wrote: thx fo all ok my father buy a ne gpu:Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT 512MB PCIe

can i play tenkaichi 3 . what i need to buy

Geforce 7300 is a very old card, and may in fact be worse than what you currently have installed. If you want an Nvidia card, the Geforce 9600 is a good place to start.

Search the forums to get an idea what kind of hardware other people are running that game on.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
Geforce 8400??? and thi?? my friend give me the card

is this good??