question ??
one of my friend has a pentium d @3.6ghz,3gb ram and nvidia 9800 . so he wants to play final fantazy x and i dont tink is it going to work with regular fps , so any one have experience on this ?? thanx .
Smile,Listen,Agree

And then do whatever you wanted to do anyway...

(sorry for my bad english, i am french Cool )

Sponsored links

It should work well with little slowdown if any.
thanx livy . but one last question ,can he play god of war 2 ntsc in 40 fps or not ??
Smile,Listen,Agree

GoW 1 and 2 are two of the most power hungry games under PCSX2. With VU Cycle Stealing slider set to 3, perhaps 30 - 40FPS is achievable. If you ever played PAL versions of Square Enix games, you knew how frustrating 50FPS is. So, 40FPS is not a enjoyable speed to be sure.
(08-16-2012, 08:14 AM)Livy Wrote: GoW 1 and 2 are two of the most power hungry games under PCSX2. With VU Cycle Stealing slider set to 3, perhaps 30 - 40FPS is achievable. If you ever played PAL versions of Square Enix games, you knew how frustrating 50FPS is. So, 40FPS is not a enjoyable speed to be sure.

don't forget MTVU Wink

and GOW1/2 most power hungry !!! ( NOT THAT MUCH )

you're AMD CPU is probably showing you how PCSX2 is slow instead of how slow he is with such a low clock Laugh
thanx again livy , and abdo 123 , i going to tray the speed hack , but the mtvu hack can help in hes computur because i never have a pentium d . thanx
Smile,Listen,Agree

yes it will because it's GOW Evil
thanx abdo123
Smile,Listen,Agree