question about Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver
Hello everyone i am intend to buy xbox 360 wireless controller and Xbox 360 Receiver

so my question is after i installed Xbox 360 Receiver in my Windows 7 64 bit

is the Controller will connect automatic with the receiver or i have to confirm the controller to the Receiver software and then Config controller on Pcsx2

its an easy Question but i would like to understand what should i do so everything will be Clear

just let me know what i need to do so its work with the receiver

Thats all ... i hope you help me Ninja so i dont stuck when i brought the Controller

Sponsored links

The reciever will plug-n-play, providing Windows is up-to-date.

The controller can now be paired with the reciever.
When you see the green light stay solid on the top-left of the light ring on the controller, it is recognized by Windows.

Once recognized by Windows, you still need to assign each button to the PS2 controls in PCSX2's PAD plugin configuration (default is Lilypad).

A word of advice: Be careful about what brand of reciever you buy.
I have gotten one made by TTX Tech, and there was not a driver that worked for it (even from the manufacturer).

Maybe just go for one of the package deals from MS with controller and reciever.
You will have no problems that way. Smile
^ninja'ed >_<

Wireless or wired controller, you always end up configuring something for PCSX2. (unless you use my plugin of course... hehe)

Just hit the button on the receiver and the controller big X button for the handshake or something. The controller will then turn its corresponding light (according to player number). Then, you would be ready to use it or configure the emu if necessary.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
lol its so easy but i am just scared from the little things
you see nobody talk about the easy things
when i search for answers i find the hard thing only so thats
thats the reason for asking this little question so i can complete the picture

Thank You For your help i hope i didnt take much of your time .. Tongue and take those Reputation point as reward for helping me
(02-10-2012, 07:06 AM)Hashirazy Wrote: lol its so easy but i am just scared from the little things
you see nobody talk about the easy things
when i search for answers i find the hard thing only so thats
thats the reason for asking this little question so i can complete the picture

Thank You For your help i hope i didnt take much of your time .. Tongue and take those Reputation point as reward for helping me

have solved this problem?
yes thats solve my problem