question regarding bios
hello guys, im new here and i have a few questions on how pcxs2 works.. i read that i need to dump bios or something and it appeared in the installation.

i used emulators before and this is the 1st time i heard about bios dumping, because before i just install the emulator, locate the iso file of the game, run it then BOOM... game is running..

im not quite familiar with the steps that was stated in the forum about bios dumping.. anyone who can help a noob like me?

fyi,, i dont have my playstation 2 anymore and the cd's i sold it a long time ago, but i just want to play harvest moon a wonderful life.. i already have a emulator for back to nature and it works perfectly.. no lag.actually the emulator comes with the game already like no loading of files or anything..

thanks and help..

Sponsored links

(09-10-2014, 06:47 PM)nomans10224 Wrote: fyi,, i dont have my playstation 2 anymore and the cd's i sold it
If you don't have a PS2 you don't have a BIOS, and you need a BIOS to use PCSX2. If you don't have a game than you'd be unable to legally obtain the ISO for the game. This forum doesn't support piracy.

TL;DR: Buy a PS2, and buy some games, or you're out of luck.
(09-10-2014, 06:52 PM)Scootaloo Wrote: If you don't have a PS2 you don't have a BIOS, and you need a BIOS to use PCSX2. If you don't have a game than you'd be unable to legally obtain the ISO for the game. This forum doesn't support piracy.

TL;DR: Buy a PS2, and buy some games, or you're out of luck.

well that was quite depressing, i do love playing that game.. i dont like piracy either but i dont have what is required., either ways thanks for the help..