r5187 Alpha correction (FBA)
Question 
Hello.
So I've got this issue with alpha correction.
First of all, my settings:
[Image: settingsh.jpg]
Also I modified GSdx.ini with these two lines
  • UserHacks_SkipPostProcessing=0
    CrcHacksExclusions=all
Here is the result of Alpha correction being set on:
[Image: 53594178.jpg]
Alpha correction is now off:
[Image: offmn.jpg]

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks

-Nick

Sponsored links

Soo what's the problem?

Anyway setting "CrcHacksExclusions=all" turns off all crc hack fixes in all games, you would like to delete it for games like the one you have there.
Well, as you can see at the first picture it's covering the whole screen with the animated 2d texture.
And it must look something like this
[Image: dbzbudokaitenkaichi3tgs.jpg]
ah.. but are you in max charge on the 2nd image?
(04-29-2012, 10:57 PM)Saiki Wrote: ah.. but are you in max charge on the 2nd image?
Yes I am. Should have added videos instead of images..
does FBA grey out? (not checked, but not off)
Ah I thought that is just the usual problem which is fixed by crc hacks which you turned OFF(and I would say that's a bad thing to do unless you absolutely know what are you doing and have some reasons;]), anyway if setting the option off helps, then there's no problem? DX10/11 mode is much more compatible, usually much faster and preffered if you have GPU with it, considering you have OS supporting dx10-11 already.
(04-29-2012, 11:07 PM)Saiki Wrote: does FBA grey out? (not checked, but not off)
Yes. With blue color.

(04-29-2012, 11:08 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Ah I thought that is just the usual problem which is fixed by crc hacks which you turned OFF(and I would say that's a bad thing to do unless you absolutely know what are you doing and have some reasons;]), anyway if setting the option off helps, then there's no problem? DX10/11 mode is much more compatible, usually much faster and preffered if you have GPU with it, considering you have OS supporting dx10-11 already.
I've tried DX10 (with my 9600gt) but I found DX9 more flexible. And for me dx10 has some issues like flickering etc. So I decided to tune dx9 one.
I see the screen. I mean the plugin settings themselves
The issues you have with DX10 are actually caused by you. Delete the line disabling crc hackfixes from your gsdx.ini and it'll be just fine like for everyone else. DX9 is worth using in only few rare games and this is surely not one of them.
Edit: just in case you didn't understood me, I ment this line "CrcHacksExclusions=all".