Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random stuff once more.
We really do need need a general thread to post stuff around here.

Alright, so first, i cannot make a new topic on the board which is about reporting/updating games for the compatibility list. Says i don't have permission to do so.

Second, i made an iso of AirBlade just now. Game appears to work perfectly without lag or glitches, but does require the full sprite hack of gsdx to fix the letters properly. That is the only hack needed, and is optional.

Third, Juiced seems to suffer from some issue causing the lights' glow to appear as a big white, semi-transparent blob. Any idea how to fix it? (no sw rending, thank you). Not a big deal, but a tiny bit annoying (not quite enough compared to the immense bottleneck the VU undergoes really, but i can cope with that).

Will post more thoughts later.

Sponsored links

After 10 years of having played PS2, i just now completely maxed out a memory card with 0KB left. wow.

It seems the SVN's Shutdown command doesn't like MTVU. Might have been said before, but i really don't remember.
That general Stuff what doesn't have anything to do with PCSX2 is where the Chatterbox is for Smile
Quote:Alright, so first, i cannot make a new topic on the board which is about reporting/updating games for the compatibility list. Says i don't have permission to do so.

RTFM? http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...ng-results
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-26-2013, 03:17 PM)Bositman Wrote: RTFM? http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...ng-results

Yea. Well, i actually skipped to the part describing how such a topic should be made, which is what the topic's title was also about. I immediately looked at step 2 and didn't pay attention to the rest.
thats why there are multiple steps. step 1 doesnt say "skip to step 2" Tongue2

there is no "juicy part" to skip ahead, it is all relivant
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
the little star used for bookmarks in firefox's address bar disappeared.. any idea how bring it back?
Hahaaha re-install firefox mate simple Tongue2
Or just right click on the navbar->customize. It's like the first thing that comes to mind Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-01-2013, 10:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: Or just right click on the navbar->customize. It's like the first thing that comes to mind Tongue

Ah, i guess the "in the address bar" wasn't quite right. I meant the one "in the address FIELD". The one that's on the right side, usually along with the reload. That's the one that disappeared. Now i actually had to use the real bookmarks button from the customization options to add bookmarks; horrible shame.