ratchet and clank textures not loading properly
hey. i just registered on the forums to report an issue. i ripped my ratchet and clank 3 game using dvd decrypter. now i fired up the iso but i'm getting some texture glitches. like flashing, textures turning green and all kinds of different colors. i thought it was an issue with my disc being damaged so i downloaded a copy off the internet to test if it had the same problem. (NOTE: i own an actual copy of the game.) but the problem is still the same.
i use pcsx2 1.0.0 revision 5350. my non default settings are: gpu plugin settings: 6x native and edge aa. i hope someone can be of assistance. maybe i just have the wrong settings on.

Sponsored links

Quote:i downloaded a copy off the internet to test if it had the same problem. (NOTE: i own an actual copy of the game.)

Delete the downloaded ISO and make your own using ImgBurn.

Note: This is a notification, not a solution for your problems. Please follow it to still receive further support.
(08-27-2012, 01:52 PM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: Delete the downloaded ISO and make your own using ImgBurn.

Note: This is a notification, not a solution for your problems. Please follow it to still receive further support.

ice as i said. i made my own iso with dvd encrypter. now i'm trying it again with imgburn. i quickly installed it. i'll report again once imgburn is finished ripping the game.

EDIT: i ripped the iso from my game with imgburn. but still the same issue. any clues?
Hit f9
R&C series require software mode to be displyed correctly... And a very powerful PC to achieve playable speeds...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
A screenshot would be useful for everyone who visits here, trying to help you.
sry didn't even think about adding a screenshot lol. here you go:

[Image: rcbug.png]

F9 does the job but i gotta say. my pc is quite a beast but it makes it lag that playing ain't fun. and the borders of the meshes are all pixelated that AA doesn't do anything noticable.
Cant be better ATM
Keep playing on your PS2 if you want to enjoy the game Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
will do Smile but i have R&C trilogy on ps3 too. but the reason that i want to play on the emulator is so i can mess around with cheats as i completed the game already several times. too bad then. i'll have to pass on that one
The recommended speedhacks plus a bit of VU Cycle Stealing (1 or 2) helps greatly. Make sure your software rendering threads in gsdx are set to 3 )(if you have a quad core)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

hmm. the textures are still messed up after i fiddled with your settings. thx for the help though. but i do have a quadcore so that can't be it.