Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recently ugraded to the newest Nvidia Driver
Tongue hey anybody here know how Override refresh rate on the new Nvidia Drivers 258.96 I used to use a tool known as RRP 1.0.1 but sadly does not work anymore on these newest drivers and reverting back to 197.45 doesn't seem to make it work anymore maybe the new driver screwed something on my system to make the program useless so any Ideas I need to keep my CRT monitor at 75hz other wise all I get is a crappy screen
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]

Sponsored links

Nvidia drivers are rapidly getting worse again.
Stay away from 260.63
I used it and got artifacts even at stock clocks in some games with it.
Uninstall froze 4 times, taskmanager sometimes froze for 3 secs.
Had to do a clean install to fix the registry and artifact problems(no my gpu's aren't damaged, I can run overclocked without a problem again).
[Image: 1454055.png]
I think that only happens if your overclocking you GPU but since I do not ever liked Overclocking GPU its probably not something I would experience since some drivers are more stable on overclocking your gpu and some are not

what I wanna know is how to keep my all my games running on 75hz instead of some forcing them selve's on darn 60hz
My New PC
It is fixed now.
And the problems only appeared in 260.63.
They weren't even overclocked when I got the artifacts.
what they weren't even OC'd yet man thats a shock dam'n Nvidia I was forced to update my driver due to Dead Rising 2 running kinda sluggish on my old driver[although it was constantly above 100fps on medium settings] updating did fix it but now I have this crappy problem of refresh rate especially since I still use a Crappy 17" CRT dont have the money to grab an LCD yet
My New PC
I almost shat myself when I saw those artifacts.
GTX480's aren't that cheap to replace.
like hell it is I cant even afford it
My New PC
Well I have 3 of them lol. Replacing all 3 would cost rougly €1150~1200.
what :o
oh man If only I didn't had 2 kids going to school everyday"1 kindergarten and 1 1st grader" I could definitely get one too but heck I wish I get a big fat bonus this christmas then I will buy one
My New PC
I decided to buy a new pc instead of going on vacation.
I don't like kids anyways.