save files
If you google any rom save file download, you're able to download them, and the file I downloaded is named "BASLUS-206724646303831343030.PSV"

I can't figure out how to load it from the PCXS-2 though. is this a compatible file for it? you can't do it through "load state" and i don't see any folder for saved game files. it was much easier for the VBA lol Sad

Sponsored links

PSV is PS3 save format for PS2(and 1...I think)saves.
You need to extract the save and,make a new one and import it to your memory card with mymc.

Read my guide below
http://prntscr.com/humk1

http://prntscr.com/humkw

ONLY I Would get an error at the final step.

edit: it works if i delete the old one (i exported it to my desktop then deleted it off the mem card) but why cant i have both? the game has 99 save slots lol.
mymc just import the save and if that save also uses the same slot save that already exist,that error will appear
Either edit the save or import it to second card
(10-21-2012, 12:15 AM)vsub Wrote: mymc just import the save and if that save also uses the same slot save that already exist,that error will appear
Either edit the save or import it to second card

sorry for being so dumb with this.. but how do i edit the save, and when i try the 2nd card it says i dont have a 2nd mem card image or something.

i did this FFX-2 one as practice for when my tales of the abyss finishes downloading; now, i don't even HAVE a toa save file, and it tells me the same error D:
For the second card,it probably not formatted.

For editing the save...open the save file with PS2 save builder,edit the game name and Root\ID(the last number,change to some other number),save to .max and import the save
(10-21-2012, 12:30 AM)vsub Wrote: For the second card,it probably not formatted.

For editing the save...open the save file with PS2 save builder,edit the game name and Root\ID(the last number,change to some other number),save to .max and import the save

I understand it a bit now, thanks so much Smile