save states
i have saved the game using saved states and after opening different image file , i couldn't recover my older save states . while loading states , it is said that save slot is empty . help me please !!!!!!!!.......

Sponsored links

Savestates are per game only, so if you use another game's image or another version let's say an european one, while you were using an US one, they won't work together. Savestates are version specific. But don't use savestates even so, it may break your entire save and you need to start all over.
(01-15-2014, 03:13 PM)AP017 Wrote: i have saved the game using saved states and after opening different image file , i couldn't recover my older save states . while loading states , it is said that save slot is empty . help me please !!!!!!!!.......

what game are you trying to load?

as StriFe79 has said they are per game and are unlike usual memory card saves, which you might be able to use in a different game

also if you update to a newer revision of pcsx2, your save states might not work (i'e using a state from r5638 state on r5816 )
as far as i know their is a little bit of play in the revisions where they can be used on a slightly newer version, but not always.

in my opinion it's always best to try and use the memory cards, and if you can, create copies of them ( i generally use both save states and memory cards, then if a new svn version comes out that may fix certain things in my game, i can just copy the memory card over, and carry on

their is a Post your PCSX2 memcards / states thread here that might be helpful to you
(thanks go to Blyss Sarania for finding that thread) Biggrin
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)