select disc from the browser.... then nothing
Hi guys, complete noob here, play nice.

So basically when I go into the emulator and I go to the browser, I click on the disc to play the game.
The blue ball of light whooshes away, and the screen blackens. Then, a second later, the browser is back up again. Any ideas?

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Sponsored links

Bad disc I guess...

Or if you're using an ISO, re-rip it with ImgBurn and try again...
yea sir, re rip your disc.
Fact and Fiction, Where do you draw the line?
I haven't ripped an iso, I downloaded one, would you say just try again with another game?
(06-03-2012, 03:10 AM)Jamieson Wrote: I haven't ripped an iso, I downloaded one, would you say just try again with another game?

Youll get no further help. this forum doesnt support piracy. read the rules bro ham. like rule number one.
where did I say I pirated it? I downloaded it from a media fire link my brother put up of my game, so I could have it while I'm away at uni. I read the rules, and respect them; I was just trying to give extra information regarding my issue
(06-03-2012, 03:44 AM)Jamieson Wrote: where did I say I pirated it? I downloaded it from a media fire link my brother put up of my game, so I could have it while I'm away at uni. I read the rules, and respect them; I was just trying to give extra information regarding my issue
Dowloading any ISO is still considered piracy.
From my own purchased game? That's my possession, therefore how can it be piracy?
*sigh*
I came on these forums to fix my problem, not to create a new one over nothing. Speaking of which, back on topic..
(06-03-2012, 03:48 AM)Fanoffemdom14 Wrote: Dowloading any ISO is still considered piracy.

Hmmm... if its his and his brother ripped the disc for him and uploaded, its a grey area. Its technically his so its not piracy, per-se.
This "grey" area is becoming too grey to sound clean...
I'll close this before someone gets a warning.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go