serious help plzzzz
Rainbow 
well ppll ive had the gs plugin error for a long time.spent years trying to use this thing i got it goin now its runs like slug i got i5 4gig ram 2.4ghz power hd readeon5470 i dont think i shud be even havin to do this period.but some1 plzz tell me helpp how to fix me up tell me wat i should doo new card cpu or settings plz tell me. *removed*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEX0dfEurgk

Sponsored links

Your processor is on the slow side, as well as your GPU. Plus, the game (MGS2) is not that easy to emulate.

That's a laptop, right?
Also looking at your video, get the latest 0.9.7 beta (or wait till tomorrow evening and grab 0.9.8) then set your GS plugin to GSDX.

That should be much quicker. ZeroGS is pretty slow these days!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Also, you should dump your game to an ISO and load it via the ISO loader menu instead of trying to play the DVD directly.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(05-01-2011, 12:18 AM)refraction Wrote: (or wait till tomorrow evening and grab 0.9.8

It's coming out tomorrow night!!? WHOA. Blink
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
(05-01-2011, 12:18 AM)refraction Wrote: Also looking at your video, get the latest 0.9.7 beta (or wait till tomorrow evening and grab 0.9.8) then set your GS plugin to GSDX.

Laugh I love you.

[Image: 2555882.png]
(05-01-2011, 12:18 AM)refraction Wrote: Also looking at your video, get the latest 0.9.7 beta (or wait till tomorrow evening and grab 0.9.8) then set your GS plugin to GSDX.

why didn't you guys pull the release date to saturday. Probably when PCSX 0.9.8 is released it would be monday 1 am here. Oh well
(05-01-2011, 09:03 AM)orchlon Wrote: why didn't you guys pull the release date to saturday. Probably when PCSX 0.9.8 is released it would be monday 1 am here. Oh well

May 1st sounded like a nice round date Tongue For most people it was sunday afternoon/morning so it isn't too bad! unfortunately we can't please everyone.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]