shader too low!!!!!!
Is there any way to get rid of this error shader 2.0 without upgrading graphics, and nor using 3d analyze.

thank you in advance, also if you know anything other then 3d analyze please tell me.

Sponsored links

yes, you'll need to get a decent GPU
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
you're kidding right? you know... shader 2.0 is a minimum requirement to run pcsx2. if you're trying to run it with older hardware you get nowhere. that 3danalyze won't even help there. it can only switch to the software T&L not shaders. damn old software that is.
Like I said in your other thread that was closed for piracy (though I myself keep my ISOs in a /download folder - though can take pictures of all my games to prove that is just something I've always done) your CPU is too weak, and you are no doubt using integrated graphics of the Intel Extreme variety. Just play it on your PS2 until you get a better PC.
Shader 2 has been around since about 2003. If the rest of your PC is following suit, I'd forget pcsx2 right now.

Sorry but you REALLY need to upgrade.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I made it workkkkkkk!!!!!!!!, but it is super slow i need help with settings please.

thank you in advance again.
which game ? PC specs ? Plugins settings ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-13-2012, 07:12 PM)SinZex Wrote: I made it workkkkkkk!!!!!!!!, but it is super slow i need help with settings please.

thank you in advance again.

Please don't waste our time.

(05-12-2012, 11:29 PM)Trotterwatch Wrote: Asides from above (rom directory not found), I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are using the integrated graphics with this hence 3D Analyze? Intel Extreme 2 won't be good enough, coupled with the P4 you aren't really in a decent shape for PS2 emulation I'm afraid.

(05-13-2012, 12:31 PM)jesalvein Wrote: yes, you'll need to get a decent GPU

(05-13-2012, 12:33 PM)xstyla Wrote: you're kidding right? you know... shader 2.0 is a minimum requirement to run pcsx2. if you're trying to run it with older hardware you get nowhere. that 3danalyze won't even help there. it can only switch to the software T&L not shaders. damn old software that is.

(05-13-2012, 12:47 PM)Trotterwatch Wrote: Like I said in your other thread that was closed for piracy (though I myself keep my ISOs in a /download folder - though can take pictures of all my games to prove that is just something I've always done) your CPU is too weak, and you are no doubt using integrated graphics of the Intel Extreme variety. Just play it on your PS2 until you get a better PC.

(05-13-2012, 12:49 PM)refraction Wrote: Shader 2 has been around since about 2003. If the rest of your PC is following suit, I'd forget pcsx2 right now.

Sorry but you REALLY need to upgrade.