shadow man2 broken en original bios
Hello everyone, sorry for repeating topic. Something happens that if I edit subject is deleted me.

Sorry for the confusion, my bios is original from my ps2 console.

I thought it was bios error and for that reason I tried other bios before .. I already delete all the bios. I only have in the emulator the bios of my console. In the previous topic the emulator register barios bios but delete them and I only have one bios (legal).

The emulation breaks when I get to church, and the images are distorted and emulation breaks.
I know it is difficult to emulate, I thank you for your great work.
I would greatly appreciate the arrangement, greetings to all.

Attachment memo memoricard and console photos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 9,53 KB / Downloads: 315)
.rar   memoricard.rar (Size: 44,08 KB / Downloads: 116)

Sponsored links

The savestate you are loading from seems to be the culprit in this case, it's probably corrupted. There's not much you can do unless you have other savestates backed up and/or a memory card saved.
(04-01-2017, 11:39 PM)CK1 Wrote: The savestate you are loading from seems to be the culprit in this case, it's probably corrupted. There's not much you can do unless you have other savestates backed up and/or a memory card saved.

Hi, I assure you it is not because of corrupted memory, this happens whenever I start the game from the beginning and I always use the latest version of the emulator. If the memoricard does not work I put another, and I play again from the beginning with the latest version of the emulator. The memoriycard is played from the beginning of the game. No charge saved memory. Thanks for your attention
never mind
Corrupted disc image maybe. Rerip your original disc using imgburn (use .iso format) and then see if you can get by that area.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(04-02-2017, 04:54 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Corrupted disc image maybe. Rerip your original disc using imgburn (use .iso format) and then see if you can get by that area.

Hi. I already did a new image of the disk. Without changes. Emulation breaks in the church.
 The error is emulation.
Can you upload a proper memory card file of your game, the card you uploaded right now shows up as corrupted. (both in myMC and in PCSX2)

(This is because you had file compression enabled on your drive for the card.)

Do the following:

1. Right-click on the Mcd001 and Mcd002.ps2 files
2. On the 'General' tab, click 'Advanced'
3. Disable 'Compress contents to save disk space'

The blue color should disappear now from the file name. Reupload the file now.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(04-02-2017, 08:27 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Can you upload a proper memory card file of your game, the card you uploaded right now shows up as corrupted. (both in myMC and in PCSX2)

(This is because you had file compression enabled on your drive for the card.)

Do the following:

1. Right-click on the Mcd001 and Mcd002.ps2 files
2. On the 'General' tab, click 'Advanced'
3. Disable 'Compress contents to save disk space'

The blue color should disappear now from the file name. Reupload the file now.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e2rmmfugug...states.exe
orry for the delay. It was a file too big and awui could not upload larger than 8.13nb and the memorycard is 8,448 mb each