shaking screen and choppy sound
Sad 
When I boot up my ISO cd, the PS2 screen is shaking like if a real tv was being shaken. Also, the audio is extremely choppy. At first it didnt sound correct and was choppy but I fixed the sound quality, just not the choppiness. Any ideas or ways that could help would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

for the shaking screen just press F5 some times until you get the best image quality without the shaking

this option is also in the gsdx and its called interlacing
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
pc specs ?
plugins config ?
pcsx2 version ?

Cycle through interlace modes (F5 key) to get rid of this "shaking screen"
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks Smile The video is all fine now but the audio is still messed up and i also think that the ps2 is going somewhat slow. My version of psx2 is 0.9.7.3113 (svn) I think. Its the newest one on the website for download.
(05-30-2010, 10:35 AM)starshadowx2 Wrote: Thanks Smile The video is all fine now but the audio is still messed up and i also think that the ps2 is going somewhat slow. My version of psx2 is 0.9.7.3113 (svn) I think. Its the newest one on the website for download.

-UPDATE-
I think I got the audio pretty good now, I changed the "reverb boost factor" to its highest and it only skips a little, and makes some random clicking at the beginning. I will try to test it with a game as soon as I can.
Nevermind the past comment. I tried Klanoa 2 and it doesnt work at all. Audio is crazely choppy and sometimes non-existent. Video is so messed that sometimes you cant tell what it is your are looking at. Framerate maxes out at around 5.00 at its best. I think something is wrong.
(05-30-2010, 10:23 AM)jesalvein Wrote: pc specs ?
plugins config ?
pcsx2 version ?

Cycle through interlace modes (F5 key) to get rid of this "shaking screen"

he told you to give some info about those, well you didnt... how can somebody tell you what to do if you dont give any info? also NEVER triple post.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest