silent hill 3
hi sry to be a complete novice at these things but ive jus got started with it all,im hoping someone can help me sort out silent hill 3 on the latest pcsx2,problem im having is that when the game starts the picture is squashed to the top of the screen like a letter box size and i cant change it,everything else is fine apart from the size of the screen,if someone could jus list what settings i have to change that would be great,again sry to ask an annoyin question

thanks alot Biggrin

Sponsored links

Post a screenshot. Maybe you changed it to a different aspect ratio from Config->Emulation Settings->GS Window?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
One option would be to actually buy the PC version of Silent Hill 3..Emulation isn't very accurate. might as well go for the real thing, eh?
(03-20-2012, 06:36 AM)Juicedup Wrote: One option would be to actually buy the PC version of Silent Hill 3..Emulation isn't very accurate. might as well go for the real thing, eh?

i would do that, but I'd lose all my saves that i ported from my PS2+^_^+
but, if it is your first time playing Silent Hill 3, PC version might work better+^_^+ but if you already have PS2 version and don't feel like hunting down a PC copy like me. anyway, post a screenshot for Bositman, he can help you more i think+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.