slow
i have the pcxs2 0.9.8 and i am playing kingdom of hearts 2. but it is extreamly slow like if it were playing in normal speed my person would be going slower than walking. if any one could help me that would be great!!! idk if i need to mess with the plugins or not i just want it to run faster thanks.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ok were can i find all of that im looking at my basic info about my computer i am using windows 7 home premium system operating 64 bit. idk were the other info is just tell me were i can find it then i will let u know the info
I thought I recognized this guy.

jesalvein, please take a look at his posts : http://forums.pcsx2.net/search.php?actio...571c961a35

I say ban him, he's not going to stop.

Edit : Sorry, I thought I remembered him mentioning wanting support for a downloaded KH2 before specifically. Let him go on if you think he's being legit this time if you wish (though I wouldn't personally).
@OP : post your FUll emulog.txt (in pcsx2/"log" folder)
it'll answer to everything in 1 shot.

@ Alexander : mind you own business & lemme do my job, please.
ik my past post were bad but i reread the rules and now i will watch wat i say. i would like some help on getting it to run faster but when i look at my basic info it says the installed memory is "not avalible" what do i do to view it so you guys can help me.

where is the pcsx2 "log" folder
Me trying to be a backseat moderator always annoys forum admins - and I warn you that if I know anything about myself then this won't be the last time.

Sorry in advance.
just keep playing on your PS2 until you can afford a better PC.
BOth your CPU & GPU are too weak for pcsx2
is there a way to get a better one, if not then what is the recomened cpu and gpu for pcsx2
look @ my specs.
those are near ideal