slow can't do anything
it's so slow i press x and nothing happens till 1 min

Sponsored links

You didn't read the conf guide.
(07-29-2009, 11:08 PM)Cain Wrote: You didn't read the conf guide.
OPPS
he did. Have a look at his previous threads.

If you read the last one, you'll easily guess what he did : burning his ISO onto a DVD and now trying to play it directly from the DVD drive.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-29-2009, 11:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: he did. Have a look at his previous threads.

If you read the last one, you'll easily guess what he did : burning his ISO onto a DVD and now trying to play it directly from the DVD drive.
but now i stopped i got a adim account and used img burn 2 get the image and i didn't read the config part oh ya all i did is copy these configs *removed* and i can get the screen out but can't it 2 go fast enough 4 me 2 play
Sorry that link had links to material we dont allow here.

First tell us what is your PC specs, then show us what PCSX2 settings you're using at the moment then maybe we can help.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-30-2009, 12:22 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Sorry that link had links to material we dont allow here.

First tell us what is your PC specs, then show us what PCSX2 settings you're using at the moment then maybe we can help.
(07-30-2009, 12:22 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Sorry that link had links to material we dont allow here.

dxdiag but what do u mean and my processor is Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.06GHz
[Image: screen02p.jpg]
[Image: screen04t.jpg]
Unfortunatelly your CPU is too slow for most games, what game are you trying to play?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
freekstyle but I'm going 2 play gta sa,dbz budokai Tenkaichi 3,ssx 3