slow gameplay lpss heeeeeelp
ITS me again i just bought a new pc.
i installed pcsx 0.9.6 i try playing it but man it was slooooooww. pls help here is my pc specs
Intel® pentium®4 CPU 3.00 GHz
Istalled Ram:1.00GB
System type:32 0perating system

Sponsored links

Get 0.9.8. It's slowwww because your PC is slowwwwww too. Get a better PC or live with it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-04-2011, 06:27 PM)Bositman Wrote: Get 0.9.8. It's slowwww because your PC is slowwwwww too. Get a better PC or live with it

but is my processor sloooow
Yes it's slooow and using Win7 on such PC is making it even slooower
(10-04-2011, 06:30 PM)vsub Wrote: Yes it's slooow and using Win7 on such PC is making it even slooower

if i instal windows xp will it be managebly faster
even if he is using xp or win2000 it won't play fast enough to not be considered slooowww.
(10-04-2011, 06:35 PM)naoan Wrote: even if he is using xp or win2000 it won't play fast enough to not be considered slooowww.

thanks man

what if i remove my 3.ooGHz cpu and put 5.00GHz cpu will it be faster
Well it will probably become a little faster with XP...Vista/Win7 is loading tons of crap along with the OS and that takes tons of resources(I recently tried Win7 but almost everything I try to do was making my CPU really fast to reach 50% usage(that's probably 100% because of the Hyper Threading)
(10-04-2011, 06:39 PM)vsub Wrote: Well it will probably become a little faster with XP...Vista/Win7 is loading tons of crap along with the OS and that takes tons of resources(I recently tried Win7 but almost everything I try to do was making my CPU really fast to reach 50% usage(that's probably 100% because of the Hyper Threading)

all right i will do it
Don't expect miracles