slowely play on pcsx2
i got realy slow probloms

there is my spec..

i try playing Midnight club dub remix

GPU-Z

[Image: c9a.png]

CPU-Z

[Image: 31557532.jpg]

and sory .. im new here please help me with that i realy want to play this game please

Sponsored links

PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? What do the EE/GS % numbers say in the game window?
Take in count it is a demanding game and you may need more than your current CPU clock speed for it.

Try the latest beta if you aren't already:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
emm i wil try the beta.. if stil wont work what should i do? should i upload picture of settings and plugin to?

there no bios.. how can i find bios :x
i try what you tell me but stil EE is high the game stuck..
You can download the BIOS but I'll come murder you Laugh or you can dump it from your Ps2. Happy

I think you know which is the better choice Cool
<REDACTED>
if i had a ps2 i dont realy think i would like to play on pcsx2 do you think D: and why murder me did i doing something worng here :X?
(11-12-2010, 05:49 PM)piniz Wrote: i try what you tell me but stil EE is high the game stuck..

Shadow Lady called it. The game is demanding and simply needs a higher CPU clock than you have.

(11-12-2010, 09:26 PM)piniz Wrote: if i had a ps2 i dont realy think i would like to play on pcsx2 do you think D: and why murder me did i doing something worng here :X?

If you do not own a PS2, then you're pirating. Need I explain what you've done that's wrong?

"The #1 cause of death is not reading the rules."
oh realy?

so I5 CORE not good enough for this game? dam..
(11-12-2010, 09:26 PM)piniz Wrote: if i had a ps2 i dont realy think i would like to play on pcsx2 do you think D: and why murder me did i doing something worng here :X?
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!
That's all Tongue
CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 545 processor
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT 650 MHz
Memory: 4GB RAM DDR2
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64