some help please
hey people, i just needed some help with pcsx2. i have downloaded the latest version and i have my iso game perfect. but im just kinda confused on how to actually configuer the emulator, lots of videos out there but none are that clear of what ive seen anyway, and i also dont understand some parts of the guide. any help would be great!

thanks again, forgive my grammer

Sponsored links

What exactly are you having trouble with configuring?
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
(08-09-2009, 01:30 PM)Larfin_Man Wrote: What exactly are you having trouble with configuring?

more or less yeah i can see the options to play around with but no idea what to actually do thanks.
Well, can you run any games yet? Most of the settings don't need to be changed or configured unless you're trying to improve the performance of how a game runs.

I guess I'll start with, do you have a BIOS dumped?
(08-09-2009, 01:37 PM)Larfin_Man Wrote: Well, can you run any games yet? Most of the settings don't need to be changed or configured unless you're trying to improve the performance of how a game runs.

I guess I'll start with, do you have a BIOS dumped?

ok lets use an example, my game is '' ff10'' how do i dump it im still very new to this emulator.
OK, before you can even use the emulator to play FFX at all, you need to dump the BIOS from your PS2 console. If you don't have a PS2 console then you legally can't use PCSX2 and won't get support here, but if you do have a PS2, you'll have to use the guide to dump the BIOS from your console.
i got a ps2 Smile wots the guide?
BIOS section of the Configuration Guide: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html#Bios
arrrh im such a noob at this i dont get it, i have a ps2 game ok so i extract bios from this? im lost please help me, thanks
and also do i just put bios in the bios folder?
you extract the bios from your ps2 console.the after you dumbed them you put them in the bios folder of pcsx2.you willl only need your ps2 game for running it.