Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
somewhat off topic, but this team also made pcsx right? having troubl with it xD
so i downloaded the ahum ''latest'' version of pcsx (2011 reloaded version, i asum this is the latest lol) and i got it running with all delicious eye candy on xD also it look sEXACTLY the same as pcsx2 so i thought these guys MUST be after this build Tongue si was hoping for some help Smile

now here is the thing i wanted to save my game but it says there is no memory card while in the configuration i have an mcd001.mc with all free blocks but the game doesnt recognise it Wacko already formatted it in the memorycard menu etc but ti still doest work :C

any idea's?
------------------------
------------------------
trolling mode: ACTIVE!

Sponsored links

shadow and linuzapp did, yes.

no idea about the memory card.... hmm..... i assume the saves on it are correct.?
i dont have a save on it yet because i cant save it :C

it just doesnt see the memorycard for some reason.. and i dont know what Q.Q
------------------------
------------------------
we have nothing to do with PCSX Reloaded, This was taken on by some other developers which loved the original which as squall said, was coded by Linuzapps (who has since dissapeared off the face of the earth) and shadow (who is working on JPCSP these days), none of the rest of us really had any part in the development.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
(09-13-2012, 12:42 PM)refraction Wrote: we have nothing to do with PCSX Reloaded, This was taken on by some other developers which loved the original which as squall said, was coded by Linuzapps (who has since dissapeared off the face of the earth) and shadow (who is working on JPCSP these days), none of the rest of us really had any part in the development.

well i was hoping someone on this forum would know the solution to my problem but i didnt expect much Tongue

solved the problem by downloading epcsxe and the plug-ins for that emu is the same as the one i was using here so i also asumed it was of linuxapps and shadow but im happy now xD

recorded some final fantasy summons of the ps1 with it (uploaded to my youtube channel!)and will do some more with it in the future but i needed an emulator to get decent quality so thats why i came across this problem.
------------------------
------------------------
I must admit, im quite a fan of epcsxe as a ps1 emulator, maybe people say there are more compatible versions, but i cant say ive ever had much of a problem. Petes gpu plugins seem to be a web of settings tho ;p
(09-13-2012, 02:03 PM)refraction Wrote: I must admit, im quite a fan of epcsxe as a ps1 emulator, maybe people say there are more compatible versions, but i cant say ive ever had much of a problem. Petes gpu plugins seem to be a web of settings tho ;p

i just clicked on nice in the preset settings and from there i tweaked the settings to my liking, now i have even the cgi scenes of final fantasy 9 gorgeous sharp Ohmy

i always used pcx 1.xx versions because it did what it must do but then i wanted to play either spyro or parasite eve and it didn't load :C

so far so good on the moment Tongue
------------------------
------------------------
(09-13-2012, 02:03 PM)refraction Wrote: I must admit, im quite a fan of epcsxe as a ps1 emulator, maybe people say there are more compatible versions, but i cant say ive ever had much of a problem. Petes gpu plugins seem to be a web of settings tho ;p

hey refraction... how long did it take you to become an intermediate C++ coder, and how long did it take to become a guru? another question, does PCSX2 have any java in it? or is it plain c++/c/xml?

thx
it took years for the former, the latter, since when have i been a "guru"? lol, im just a dude who codes bugs Tongue

PCSX2 is a bit of all 3 of them last bits, but no java.
(09-13-2012, 10:10 PM)refraction Wrote: it took years for the former, the latter, since when have i been a "guru"? lol, im just a dude who codes bugs Tongue

PCSX2 is a bit of all 3 of them last bits, but no java.

thx for the reply
but i have another question(s) if u dont mind Smile
how did you know how the ps2 works and emulated it? i mean, did you like disassemble the ps2 and took its chips and started attacing cables and wires n' stuff between the chips and the ps2 and dumping the codes ? or was there another way, if so how? and in what language is the ps2 written in? please tell me how, curiosity killed my pc u know