sound isnt working properly
at the moment i have been trying to play crash of the titans, all is going ok until it reaches the menu

from the menu the sound starts blasting out and it sounds like there is a bomb going off

i dont know if this is just this game as i only have crash of the titans or if it would happen with other games?

i have tried 3 diffrent sound plugins and tried to configure the 3 diffrently lots of times

thanks

Sponsored links

(02-23-2009, 02:51 PM)sarahandkevin Wrote: at the moment i have been trying to play crash of the titans, all is going ok until it reaches the menu

from the menu the sound starts blasting out and it sounds like there is a bomb going off

i dont know if this is just this game as i only have crash of the titans or if it would happen with other games?

i have tried 3 diffrent sound plugins and tried to configure the 3 diffrently lots of times

thanks

I'm not sure if I understand your problem. Do you mean the sound is too fast? Or does it make crackle sounds? If it's the speed issue please use Frame limit (Config->Cpu). Also you could try the latest rev of SPU2-X and use that.(with frame limit)

Maybe u should post ur config. That makes things easier.

And also, please try to state ur rig info.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
ive fixed the sound now thank you

but now i have noticed something else

my FPS is low, it is about 21 FPS in game, so it lags, i have tried ticking different boxes in config>cpu but it is still lagging

my specs are

e8400 core 2 duo 3ghz
4gb kingston ram
ati hd4870 512mb
(02-23-2009, 04:45 PM)sarahandkevin Wrote: ive fixed the sound now thank you

but now i have noticed something else

my FPS is low, it is about 21 FPS in game, so it lags, i have tried ticking different boxes in config>cpu but it is still lagging

my specs are

e8400 core 2 duo 3ghz
4gb kingston ram
ati hd4870 512mb

Best will be to post ur complete settings here(screen or text).

Btw did u read the Config Guide?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html

If not, please do so.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
i just looked at config guide, followed it, but pcsx2 still lags

crash of the titans is an iso and is mounted with daemon tools

[Image: desktop.jpg]
did u try

config>speedhacks?

Well ur fps will be better, but ur FMV's could be laggin then.

Also you could try to get the latest rev (updated, imrpovements and a new speed hack which works really nice)

How you do that? You have to compile it by yourself.

Just use the Compile Guide please.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2373.html...pile+guide

btw have you MTGS enabled?(Config->CPU?)
here is cpu config

[Image: 1111.jpg]

i have tried pcsx2 with and without mtgs, without mtgs pcsx2 runs slow
(02-23-2009, 05:43 PM)sarahandkevin Wrote: here is cpu config

[Image: 1111.jpg]

i have tried pcsx2 with and without mtgs, without mtgs pcsx2 runs slow

check dualcore!

and then, u could try to compile the latest rev...
still have lag, and the graphics look like they have a bug now

[Image: Clipboard01.jpg]

can you send me your pcsx2? lol
I will send u a pm in ~10 min....