sound plugins
g'day just though id share some experiences with sound plugins from playing around with FFX, X-2 and XII.

peopsspu2- gives accurate sound in FFXII, although battle themes in FFX don't sound right( even though the background music seems to sound perfect); it seems like theyre missing some reverb, as the sound is a bit abrupt. In FMV's the sound stutters/clackles slightly, which makes ffxii crash but ffx and x-2 still run with the stuttering. thread mode fixes the fmv problems but it makes the normal sound innacurate.

spu2-x - gives perfect sound in fmv's for all final fantasy games (ffxii doesnt crash during fmv's) but general sound isn't that accurate as it seems to miss a lot of reverb, sound is very abrupt.(sounds simmilair to peops with thread mode). It also seems to give better sync than peops, as peops sometimes slows/speeds up very slightly.

seeing as everything else works well, was wondering if theres anyway to get sound to work the just as wellTongue

Sponsored links

Err Peops and ZeroSPU2 have NO reverb at all Tongue The only plugin that supports effects like reverb is SPU2-X,that is why it is recommended and the most advanced sound plugin at this time
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-13-2009, 11:59 AM)Bositman Wrote: Err Peops and ZeroSPU2 have NO reverb at all Tongue
hmm for some reason i can hear reverb in kh2 using peops. Smile (maybe it could just be ingame reverb Tongue Unsure )
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
yeah i never mentioned zerospu, i was saying spu2-x doesnt seem like it has any reverb. Peops seems to have more reverb than spu2-x in the final fantasy games, even though reverb isn't on in the settings. Beats meTongue