specificate bios not found?
no im not asking for anyone to give me 1 just need help.

Ok, ive just not recently downloaded the ps2 emulator. kept givin me an error which i fixed. But now its not doing anything. i press run cd/dvd and it said specificate bios not found then it shows me my bios directory. Thats all it does nothin else to it really that im aware of

Sponsored links

Did you put your BIOS in the right folder?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Reconfig your bios to bios directory manually.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(06-05-2009, 08:18 AM)Register Wrote: Reconfig your bios to bios directory manually.

ive already done so. it just shows the path of my bios folder, nothin else
If you use the option to "Select Bios Directory", you are given the option to found the BIOS yourself. All you need to do is locate the folder the BIOS is in. It doesn't even have to be the BIOS folder for PCSX2. But, if you stating that you have already done that, then you have a faulty bios then. Because I literally just re-did the steps I just told you to do and it worked perfect then.
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
also if you used the bios dumper which makes a p2b file from it, you will need to open that in 7zip and extract the files as we made the p2b spec then decided against it lol
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]