[split] Star Ocean 3 configuration
Quote:I think someone has solved the pressure sensitivity problem, maybe you should ask himBlush
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2388-post...l#pid17563

I think he means this:

PS - X_PS - X !!!!!!!!
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Sponsored links

funny to suggest that today. i was using a similar method last night. i put my circle button to my rightstick but it didnt work at first. it was really buggy too, i was using an old version of lily. i updated, and got it to work and finally got past the dungeon. thanks!
Rev.678: SPU2ghz: Fixed some problems with the PCM cache that caused crackling sound in Star Ocean 3.

Crackling sound still is present. Also, sound output unstable - sometimes it's louder, sometimes quiet...
Both thing's are known and it's being worked on.
The changing volume was already fixed, but it's not ready for the svn yet.
What you don't commit every change you make immediately to svn? I figured with me being gone for the weekend and coming back to see it jumped 20 revisions that you were committing everything.Tongue2
Ok, report for r680: still no changes. Crackling (when outside of the city, at the fied) and unstable sound.

P.S. Actually, P.E.O.P.S. SPU2 Plugin still the best for me, but it misses Time Stretching ;(
ZeroSPU2 works fine here for this game, just remember to put pcsx2 priority (from pcsx2 menu) to low or else you might have skippy sound.
Intel Core i7-860 @ 4.0 GHz | G.Skill 2x2GB @ DDR3-2290 9-10-9-24 | GTX 460 1GB @ 880/1760/2000 MHz | Windows 7 x64 Professional
SPU2Ghz pp is fine now for this game. Crackling sounds are fixed and the volumes for voices (that is the 48 MIDI like channels in the SPU2) are the same now.
Still too loud music though.. ah well Tongue2
Eh, fixed?
It is not for me.
ODD.

*recompiles r682 again*
I don't have crackling sound that I noticed. I think I might have r683 but unfortunately they seem to have broken the svn update with r684.