spu2-x No sound
hello everyone

i know there are some people has talked to you about this problem

but i couldnt understand it

my problem like this

[Image: 28ukyg3.jpg]

as you can see i configured spux-2 like this ..... but there is no sound .... why

could someone help please

Sponsored links

Did you try to swich the module to portaudio?
I have the exact same problem. I have the module set to portaudio, but I still hear no sound. I checked my speakers, and they were working fine.
Can you open pcsx2 from a terminal and copy/past the output (of the terminal) with portaudio. It will enumerate the sound device detected.
(03-06-2014, 10:06 PM)gregory Wrote: Can you open pcsx2 from a terminal and copy/past the output (of the terminal) with portaudio. It will enumerate the sound device detected.
How do I do that?
I too have lost sound. It was fine last night. Using proprietary Nvidia driver and a PnP external usb sound card. No HDMI sound either. Other emu's working fine with sound. Both the Arch 1.2.2 version and my self-compiled version have no working sound. Here are the terminal outputs. Portaudio and SDL tried. ALSA, OSS, and Jack tried. Apparently there is some sort of libs problem...

Attached Files
.txt   portaudio_alsa.txt (Size: 4,87 KB / Downloads: 458)
.txt   sdl_alsa.txt (Size: 3,46 KB / Downloads: 518)
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Quote:Did you try to swich the module to portaudio?

i solved it

it was because the libcanberra-gtk and its dependencies like some of alsa and paulseaudio libs wasnt installed

but still it cant give any good sound and not even a clear one
My libcanberra is installed, including lib32 version.

Got my sound working. I installed the alsa-firmware and some other alsa related libs, including lib32 version. After I rebooted, I got sound back! One of those libs did the trick. Tongue

@sameeer_45

Is is working or not?