Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange issue with my gfx card
okay so there this is a strange problem that is affecting only gpu-z as for now,but it makes me think that the gfx card isnt using its max power (look at the memory in both programs ,gpu-z latest version and msi afterburner)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

950x2 = 1900

Looks fine? Not all programs have to show the same values (silly ddr, gddr5 etc rated clocks...).

What does it show when you disable overclocking in afterburner? If anything try increasing in afterburner 100mhz at a time to try to get to 3600 (would show 1800 in gpu-z then) and if it locks up at any moment (at your own risk and be ready to manual reset Tongue2) then you can be sure it's correct right now Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
ok thats impossible i mean to set the memory clock to 3600,it max out at 2460 and im no stupid enough to try that Tongue,as for the 950x2 thing,thats strange i never seen a program display it like that.
but thanks anyway for helping shadow lady
It's confusing sometimes with the real clock vs reference clock sometimes (and programs showing them differently at times) but yeah both are your right clocks right there (950MHz the real one).

If you check an older GPU-Z it should show both either 950MHz or 1800MHz since it supposedly got fixed some versions ago (0.3.9 apparently) Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
yeah i thought so, many many thanks again