stuck @ battle screen for FF X
I got stuck @ this screen when I was trying to advance Thunder Plains. There's no sign of any error or misc during the story-plot earlier. Anyone know what's going on? Thank you.

http://i37.tinypic.com/11r8ys1.jpg

Sponsored links

adjust the round and clamp mode on advanced option..
set it 2 the right most option like full and extra/preserve sign..
and don't use vu cycle stealing..
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
(11-02-2009, 10:48 PM)RenShijo-Kun Wrote: adjust the round and clamp mode on advanced option..
set it 2 the right most option like full and extra/preserve sign..
and don't use vu cycle stealing..
When you mention vu cycle stealing, do you mean disabling all the speed hacks?
Yes he means the VU Cycle steal hack (but only if you are using the beta). The other 2 options are the important ones to change to prevent the freeze at that place
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-24-2009, 09:37 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yes he means the VU Cycle steal hack (but only if you are using the beta). The other 2 options are the important ones to change to prevent the freeze at that place
I've set the other two options to the most right one but I'm still getting the hang/freeze. I'm using PCSX2 0.9.6. Default cycle rate together with INTC Sync Hack, IOPx2 Cycle Rate and WaitCycles Sync Hack is ticked. Do I need to disable any of these?
Try updating to the latest public beta (revision 1888). If you're using savestates, they won't be compatible between 0.9.6 and the beta so you'll have to save using the normal PS2 way (IE going to the save game menu in FFX and saving to the virtual memory card).

You can get the beta from the beta thread in the forums, or by going to the download page and clicking "public beta" at the top of the screen.
[Image: 2748844.png]
And yes, disable all the hacks. This should be obvious ><