sudden fps drops
Okay, I have no idea why two are showing up in PCSX2. Try each one and see if it makes a difference?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

gave them both a try no difference the only thing i can think of is i altered the nvidia control panel which boosted the fps a little so maybe it replaced intel with nvidia

add on
nope just deleted the settings its still comes up with 2 nvidias so i dont know what thats about
could it be that something has damaged the iso and i need a new one?
No, that wouldn't cause this. I mean, you can rerip if you want. But a damaged ISO would give you much more problems. Most likely you would get many "TLB Miss" in your log and the game would freeze.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
get your game disc out and make iso with imgburn and find out.
ye doing it now its half way there now i got my old iso to work now it stays at 60fps more but only if i put on shade boost fxaa and fx shaders dunno why

those settings seem to be working YAY i think dbz budokai tenkaichi 2 needed the fxaa and shaders on because even the graphics look more like the actual game now so maybe because they were missing the game was glitching Smile at least i hope its that ill give it 1 more test round if it works ill let u know
IT WORKS HOOORAAAAY thanks guys sorry that i wasted so much of your time but all your advice has actually fixed a ton of bugs on pcsx2 and increased the performance rate my games running better than ever now

thanks so much can finally get some sleep now haha

Smile
Well, there you go. Glad it's fixed.
thanks Smile